Paper Issues: January Sketchy Saturday!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with January edition of


Yay! I love a good sketch to spark up my creativity 
here's what the January sketch looks like.....


So.much.fun!

I decided to mirror reflect the sketch for my take on it.....

"FUN"


Totally awesome!
Love this cool kid and his free,wild spirit! 
I snapped this shot on Christmas Eve and couldn't wait to scrap it - he really is the happiest lil guy to hang out with! We have such a blast at the beach together!

I have used Pink Paislee's Wild Child collection for my layout, as well as some Shimmerz Paints for that watercolour wash background. 
I switched the doilies in the sketch for a large tag and super cute ephemera card.
Here's a closer look for you.....


Just chillin', indeed! 
Such a cool boy collection!


So many awesome embellishments in this line!
 Perfect for my fun, everyday moments captured, kinda page! Love it!

What will you create with the sketch?
I can't wait to see your take on it!

Need supplies before you start?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! 


Looking for more Sketchy Saturday inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting today - 
I really appreciate all your encouragement & support!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment