Paper Issues: Scraplift Sunday July #1




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome to another awesome Scraplift Sunday 
with Paper Issues! 
Today we're lifting this incredibly beautiful layout from the gorgeous Mary Ann Jenkins,


Ahhh! I am a huge fan of Mary Ann's classic and elegant style - so divine!!!
It seems silly to lift something so perfect, but here goes.....
Here's my take, 

"You're My Person"


So so pretty! Love my girl!
I have used the all NEW Pebbles: Girl Squad , 
with a dash of Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart collection for my take.
I altered the design a lil to suit my style better, but it's still pretty close to the original. 
Here's a few close ups for you......


 Just look at those pretty details!


Those Cocoa Vanilla Studio Rubber Charms are fabulous, 
and coordinate beautifully with the Girl Squad line!


Loving the sweet florals in Girl Squad - so delicate!!!


Just stunning!!!
And there you have it!
My take on the first Scraplift Sunday for July!

& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend!


I can't wait to see your take on this awesome scraplift!
Need more ideas? 
See more inspirational takes on Mary Ann's original here
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment