Paper Issues: July Swag Bag




Hi Lovelies!

It's time for the July edition of Paper Issues 


It's no secret that I LOVE me a Swag Bag or three! 
Here's what the awesome June kit looks like.....

No automatic alt text available.

Pretty awesome, huh?! 
I had quite a few left over pieces with the May Swag Bag, 
so I decided to combine the two to create a very girly and feminne page!

Here's what I created, 
"Love You To The Moon & Back"


Isn't this the sweetest?!!
Who would have thought that such a masculine looking Swag Bag could be so pretty and delicate?!!
Just divine!

The 12 x 12 papers & the doily are from my stash, 
(Pink Paislee's Fancy Free & Dear Lizzy: Saturday collections by memory), 
the acetate moon title and layered 3 x 4 card are from the May Swag Bag, 
& everything else you see is from the June Swag Bag!
I know, so much pretty!!!

Here's a closer look.....


Love that die cut and floral tag!!!


It's a lil hard to see, but check out the clear glass star pin behind my photo! 
Such a delicate embellishment!

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Swag Bag share! 
I can't wait to see what you create with your Swag Bag!

Missed out on the current Swag Bag? 
& get yourself a 6 month subscription to avoid disappointment!
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total!


Looking for more Swag Bag inspiration?
See what our incredible team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment