Paper Issues: December Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Creatives!

Time for another of my favourite Paper Issues challenges,

Always such a fun and very easy challenge to join in on, 
& this month's is no exception!

Here's the December list.....

Awesome fun, huh?!!

Here's the layout that I've created for this challenge, 

"XO XO"


SO Gorgeous!!!
I've used the stunning new Fancy Pants Designs collection: Golden Days, and my 5 items from the list are: #3 Green, #6 Woodgrain, #12 Alpha Letters, #13 Stickers, #14 Triangles. 
Did you spot them?
Here's a closer look.....


Love my girl! 
Golden Days is definitely a perfect match for her too! 
The blooms, the woodlands, Fall leaves and even the golden foil ephemera - just divine!
So many pretty embellishments in this line too! Just check out the cork stickers, and the golden puffy stickers, and that flair....


SO Stunning!

Hope you liked my layout and feel inspired to join us! 
For more ideas, and how to play along,see the original team post here.

To get your crafty fingers on Fancy Pants Designs: Golden Days, 
visit the Paper Issues store here and use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment