Shimmerz Paints: One Of A Kind!







Hi Creatives! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 
Today I am showcasing the incredible Dazzlerz paints! 

Dazzlers are smooth, incredibly shimmery, dimensional paints. 
Their paste like texture is excellent for use in mixed media, card making and scrapbooking. 
They come in a variety of beautiful colors.... including all the colors of the rainbow! 

Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 


Vibrant, shimmery, rainbow delight!
Background perfection! 

Here's how I created that base....


I know, nothing tricky to see here! 
Simply swipe your Dazzlerz onto the stencil/mask with a palette knife (or store card) & voila!
It's seriously that easy! 
And isn't the result just gorgeous?!!

Love how intense and shiny the Dazzlerz are! 
For this background,  I used the following Dazzlerz colors:


Here's my completed page....

"One Of A Kind"


Isn't this fabulous & fun?!! 
All the rainbow stars for the win!
Here's a closer look.....


I've used the Elle's Studio April Kit & Add-Ons, including the wood veneer title One Of A Kind. The veneer looked really dull against all those bright Dazzlerz, so to jazz it up I gave it a good spray with Shimmerz Paints Vibez Before Dawn!
Here's a better look at it.....


Oh just look at that shimmer!!! 
The black is so striking against my rainbow of stars! 
And speaking of stars, to make the Dazzlerz stars pop even more you'll spy the occasional Acrylic Star and Puffy Star Sticker embellishment amongst them too! 



The sweetest!!! 
And seriously, how dazzling is that background!!!
In case you need more convincing.....


Aaaaaah-MAZING color!


When it comes to high shine, bright and beautiful color, Dazzlerz are your best friend!



I hope my layout has inspired you to try DAZZLERZ! 

You can get yours from the Shimmerz Paints store HERE 
& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE paint! Yay!!!


Thanks so  much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment