Pinkfresh Studio: Let Your Heart Decide!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for some stunning Pinkfresh Studio inspiration using the gorgeous
 Let Your Heart Decide collection! 
I have created two very sweet pages for my share today - 
one for the girls, and one for the boys! Perfect!
As the saying goes, ladies first - so here's my feminine layout, 
"Sweet Girl"

Oh isn't this delicate and divine?!!
Such a clean, and crisp look that is so refreshing and fun!
She really is such a sweet girl, and the pretty colors in this collection simply make her black and white photograph shine! 
I absolutely adore the WHIM pattern paper, and that gorgeous hue of pink was perfect for backing my cut file heart onto. The cut file is a FREE one from Paper Issues called Autumn Blessings and you can download it HERE
With so many floral elements to this line, I just had to make a feature of them! 
I back the cut file blooms with pattern papers QUIRK & ESCAPADE from the 6 x 6 PAPER PAD, and embellish them with WOOD VENEER STICKERS, LEATHERETTE STICKERS & EPHEMERA DIE CUTS. 
Simple, but so effective!


I position my photograph on the other side of the cut file heart, and embellish it with a few floral LAYERED STICKERS, and that  DIE CUT EPHEMERA subtitle, Dreamer. To add a lil whimsy, the subtitle is underlined with that cute scalloped LEATHERETTE STICKER....


SO much fun! 
And those PUFFY ALPHA STICKERS for my Sweet Girl title are just incredible!
I balance all the crisp white cardstock with the warmth of another WOOD VENEER STICKER and then embellish around my photo - how cute is that hummingbird?!! Love it! 
For finishing touches, I add a super sweet PUFFY STICKER bow to the top of my heart....


Simple, sweet and such a pretty page that you could easily recreate at home!  
And now for the boy!
He's called Mister A for Awesome in our house, and you'll see why....

"Vacay Vibes"


Oh Mister Cool, indeed!
This photo is from our recent vacation, and as you can see he had all the chillaxin' under control, lol! He is so much fun to hang out with! 
In keeping with my previous layout, I have opted for another cut file on my white cardstock base. To add 'strength'  I have used a more masculine target style heart cut file - it's also a FREE one from Paper Issues (they have ALL the best free files) called Mark Your Spot. Grab yours HERE! I have also reduced my white cardstock base to 11 x 11 inches, and layered it onto pattern paper, CAPER.
I back a few of the cut file hearts with pattern paper QUIRK from the 6 x 6 PAPER PAD, and then use the embellishments from The Mix No. 2 collection to adorn my layout. 
The PUFFY ALPHABET STICKERS are my favourites..... 


So awewsome, huh?! And the navy color really pops against all the white!
The DIE CUT EPHEMERA and CARDSTOCK STICKERS are pretty cool too - but it's those STITCHED HEARTS that I can't get enough of! Such a fun embellishment! 


For my photo cluster, I have layered a few stickers onto a DIE CUT EPHEMERA tag, and then positioned the tag onto the edge of my photo. You'll also spot that fabulous EPOXY STICKER, and my mounted subtitle Hello Happiness


For finishing touches, I scatter PUFFY STICKER hearts throughout the design. Love it! 
And there you have it! One for the girls, & one for the boys with the delightful
Let Your Heart Decide collection!

Love the Pinkfresh Studio as much as I do?! 

Shop all the Pinkfresh in the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off your total spend! Yay! 
Which layout was your favorite today? Be sure to let me know in the comments section, 
and thankyou for stopping by today!
 I hope my layouts have inspired you!

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. These are beautiful creations !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete