Shimmerz Paints: All About the Blues!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
Instead of focusing on a particular Shimmerz Paint product,
today's post is all about my fave colour; blue!
Here's what I've created ......

"Life Is Good"



Awesomeness!
I took these sweet pics of my darling boy at the beach on Christmas Eve and couldn't wait to document them! So cute! And such happy memories too!
I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Bohemian Dream collection, and have drawn from all the blues in this line too!
With it being a coastal theme, ombre blues seemed a perfect choice for my background paper.



That Shimmerz Paints background is totally WOW!

Here's how I created it......


I used a scribbles circle stencil in a right alignment position. 
I wanted to create an ombre look with our awesome sprays.
Starting from the top, I misted a row of Spritz: Sapphire, followed by Vibez: Jeni Be Bleu, & lastly Vibez: Cold As Ice. I add a few flicks of paint from each spray nozzle too!
So cool!

While that was drying, I painted up my chippie title .....


I start with good wet coat of Creameez: Boogie Boardin' Blue, and before it dries, I blend in some Inklingz: Me & Blue. This adds more interest to the title, as well as more shimmer & shine! 
To make the title stand out a lil more, I outline the script with a fine line black permanent pen. 


Seriously good! 
I LOVE how effective this looks!

Here's a closer look at my completed page.....


That spritzed background is just so stunning! 
I hope you'll give creating your own Shimmerz Paints background a try!
I think you'll agree that the end result is so worth it!

Need some more Shimmerz Paints before you get started?
Visit the online store HERE
& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order (every time you order)
 and you'll receive a bonus shimmery gift! Yay for free paint! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment