Paper Issues: January Working Title





Hi Paper Loving Friends!

Welcome back for the January edition of 



Wow! Working Title is turning 1! 
Yay for this super fun title challenge!

To celebrate this lil birthday & moreso, the New Year,
 this month's challenge is all about banners!

Suggested ideas include:
 Place your title onto a banner
Hang your title from twine in bunting fashion
Draw/Print n Cut your own banner & title

**Bonus challenge: Include a celebratory or party themed title! **

Here's my sample layout for you....

"Celebrate"


So.much.FUN!!!!
Doesn't this just scream Party?!!
I have used the Pebbles Happy Hooray collection for my layout, and that awesome 'celebrate' banner title is from the Hooray Thickers in this line. So cool!
You'll also spy that fabulous 'confetti' background!
 It's made from my fave Shimmerz Paints Paste-eez. LOVE!!!
Here's a few close ups for you.....


That title is really something!


How cute are those Enamel Sprinkles?!!


All the party things!!! Yay!
I hope you feel inspired by my bright n happy take on this month's Working Title challenge!

Now it's your turn!
I can't wait to see what you'll create this month!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Get your Shimmerz Paints HERE & type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a bonus gift ;) Yay!

Want more celebration inspiration? 
See what our incredible team have created here

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Gorgeous! There's so much color, yet lots of bright white space to balance it too. I'd like to adopt more of that on my pages. x Petals

    ReplyDelete