Paper Issues: January Try It Tuesday!





Hi Paper Loving Friends!

Welcome back for the January edition of 


Yay! Love this challenge!

To get celebrating the New Year in style, we're going to try using party decor in our projects this month!
Suggested items that you could use include:
- straws
- banners
- streamers
- sequins
-glitter
-stickers
-balloons
- ribbons & bows
- napkins
-party favours

Use one, or use a few, on your creative projects!
This challenge is suitable for ALL project types - cards, layouts, planners, TNs, pocket pages, OTPs etc. & you can enter as many new creations as you like!
I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

Here's my sample layout for you....

"Birthday Wishes"


Eeeep! Isn't this the cutest!!!
I have used the super bright and fun, Pebbles Happy Hooray collection - LOVE it!

When it comes to buying #allthethings I may have issues! 
Why on earth did I buy that Cake Topper Set when I don't get time to bake?!! LOL!
Well never fear, I used it, as well as some party straws, to create my layout today! 
And I have to say, I am pretty pleased with how this page came together.
Here's a closer view for you.....


Oh this just screams PARTY time!!! SO cute! 
I've created an adorable lil party scene around my birthday boys photo!
I use pattern paper Party Animal and my Fringe Scissors to create the appearance of grass, and then I  proceed to build the 'scene' up. 
The Die Cut party animals in the grass are the cutest! 


I insert my Cake Toppers Happy Hooray skewers into my paper straws, so they no longer look like cake decorations, and I apply the banner too! 
Who would've thought the Cake Toppers would be perfect for a layout?!!
I fussy cut some sprinkle clouds from pattern paper, Sprinkles On Top, and add Puffy Icon Sticker balloons to the 'sky'. SO cool!


A few more Ephemera Die Cuts & embellishments complete my Happy Birthday page!


Cuteness overload!
Such a bright and fun collection for documenting those celebrations with!
Absolutely adorable!

I hope you feel inspired by my colorful creation!

And now it's your turn!
I can't wait to see what you'll create for this fun edition of Try It Tuesday!

**Upload your creations in the January Album of Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group HERE to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card**
Sharing on instagram? 
Tag @paperissues  and #paperissues so we can like, comment and maybe even share your project too!
Yay!!!

Need supplies before you get started?
Visit the store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Want a lil more inspiration before you get started?
See what our awesome team have created here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment