Paper Issues: January Swag Bag Spotlight!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for one of my absolute favourite shares of the Paper Issues calendar, 


Yay!!!

It's no secret that I love me a Swag Bag!
They're always stashed full of SO many awesome cards and embellishments - that despite trying I never seem to use them all up!
Well, starting from now I am determine to use them all up! 

Today's layout is made from the 2017 June Swag Bag.......

Here's what I've created, 

"Brave, Rad, Cool, Little Man"


Isn't this so  much fun?!!
La la LOVE this!

Apart from my cardstock, 12 x 12 Crate Paper pattern paper base, Thicker stickers & mixed media everything else you see here is from the Swag Bag! 
I know, crazy huh?! SO many 3 x 4 cards and cool embellishments! 
(especially when I made 2 other layouts with this mini kit last year - that's some serious good value!)
Swag Bags are only $9.99 USD but, they do sell out fast! 
Click HERE if you're feeling lucky about this month's awesome mini kit!
To avoid disappointment, I have a 6month subscription which you can read all about HERE

A few close ups for you.....


Lots of Crate Paper Cool Kid collection, and I just adore the cute buttons too!
The mixed media background is made from my stash of Shimmerz Paints. 
I applied Vibez in Jeni Be Bleu and Deep Blue Sea using the packaging technique. Very cool!


Loving the layered 3 x 4 cards beneath my photo and Wild Child sentiment!


Super cool! (A bit like my handsome subject in the photo! ;)  )
And there you have it!

Swag Bags are jam packed full of awesome!

Sometimes you just want a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
There's nothing wrong with sampling!
 You need a Swag Bag! 
Get yours in the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!



See more Swag Bag inspiration from our talented team here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment