Paper Issues: January Pinspire Me




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of


Such a fun challenge and this month's mood board is super COOL!!!


Lol, a lil snow cool that is!!!!
What a Winter Wonderland to inspire you with!
Here's what I created, 

"Cold"


Isn't this pretty?!!
Such a fun Wintery page!
As soon as I saw the Pinspire Me board I knew I wanted to use the gorgeous Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa collection! 
I have also teamed it up with the Pinkfresh Studio: Joy & Cheer Clear Stamp. 
Aren't those stamped snowflakes the pretttiest?!!
Here's a few close ups for you.....


Pretty papers, cute Die Cuts, super fun Chipboard Stickers and those Felt Tassels!?!!! 
Omgoodness, I just LOVE them!
And the veneer title from the Wood & Chip Phrases is so much fun!


How cute is the girl throwing snow?!!
And I must mention that Brrrr! Paperclip - too cool!
SO much awesome and such a beautiful take on this challenge! 
I hope you feel inspired & play along too!

Need supplies before you start?
Get all your supplies in the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off too! Yay!


Wanting a lil more Winter inspiration?
See what the rest of our fabulous team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment