Paper Issues: January New Issue Monday!




Hi Creative Friends!

Happy New Year! 
I hope that 2018 brings you much happiness & joy!

Paper Issues are kicking off the New Year with a brand New Issue...


The January issue is....

We're Off To A Fresh Start

Suggested ideas:
 Pages about your plans/intentions/resolutions for the new year; 
Use "2018" on your project; 
How did you ring in New Year's Eve; 
Share any project you'd like — anything goes. 

Here's what I created, 

"Wonderful"


Isn't this stunning?! I love that photo of me and my darling daughter - such happy times!
My layout is inspired by our New Year's intentions to reach for the stars, as well as making this year our time to shine.  
To start off the New Year 'fresh' I am also stash busting all my left over collections. For this layout I have used the super pretty Dear Lizzy Stargazer collection.
That incredible constellation pattern paper is called Magical (& isn't it just!) 
That colour is just divine!

Here's a closer look for you.........


So many awesome embellishments in this collection! From cute flair, to Wood Icon Paper Clips, and even those 6 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - love it all!


Wonderful, indeed!!!

And there you have it! 
My take on this month's New Issue!

Looking for Dear Lizzy and more?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total! Yay!


Want more New Issue inspiration? 
See what our talented team has created here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment