Paper Issues: January Free File Friday #1






Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for a new year of fabulous FREE cut files with Paper Issues!


I LOVE all the incredible cut files that Paper Issues has on offer, 
& there are so many new ones appearing in the store all.the.time!!! 

The first cut file challenge for January is all about numerals. 
Use a numeral cut file OR use any cut file and add numerals to it. Easy! 
Here's what I came up with......

"Oh You 2"


Isn't this the sweetest?!!
I have used the gorgeous Amy Tangerine: Hustle & Heart collection for this happy page. 
I just love the bright & fun colours and patterns in this line. 
The title is made from Dear Lizzy Thickers, and you'll spy that I used the number '2' over the edge of my cut file butterfly. Super cute!
The floral cut file & butterfly are just stunning!  
They're from the Cherish Florals file, which looks like this......


Cherish Florals-Free Cut File

SO divine!

Download this cut file HERE for free! (No purchase required)

Here's a better look at them in action.....


That floral is too cute for words!
They really are such simple & beautiful cuts!

To create a little more dimension to this 'clean' look, I used foam tape beneath the floral cut for added interest.


- I LOVE YOU BEYOND MEASURE - 
Perfect sentiment! 
Adore this super happy page documenting my fave 2!

Looking for more fabulous free files? 
& if you do make a purchase, please use the discount code AMANDA
It saves you 20% off your total spend! Yay!!!


Want to see more with our cut files? 
Find more inspiration from our talented team HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment