Paper Issues: January 2018 Product Spotlight




Hi Paper Friends!

Welcome back for the first Paper Issues Product Spotlight of 2018!


Yay!!! 

This month we're shining the spotlight on all things New Year!

Think NYE, New Year's Resolutions, Goals, Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018, A "new" you, plans etc.... 
Tell us what 2018 holds for you or what you are leaving behind or grateful for in 2017.
Fun, huh?!
Here's what I came up with.....

"2018 Good Vibes"


Isn't this cute?! 
A playful page to remind lil ole me that not everything has to be serious; let go and have some fun in 2018! 
#yougotthis  No Stress! LOL!  
January is all about the stashbusting for me, so I've dived into my left over Pebbles: Girl Squad collection, as well as a few bits n bobs from the September Swag Bag to create this layout.
I love all the gold foil stickers and cute ephemera from the Girl Squad line! 
Here's a closer look for you......


How CUTE is that Frenchie?! Adorable! 
And nothing but Good Vibes for the New Year! 


Well... my love of coffee & Fri-YAYs may be very serious! Ha! 



Fun layers and sweet embellishments for this super happy page! 

And there you have it!
My take on the New Year spotlight!

Get your supplies (as well as FREE cut files)  from the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!



Looking for more New Year ideas before you play along?
See what our awesome team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment