Elle's Studio:January Gallery Inspiration Projects





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

I am super excited to be sharing my Elle's Studio January: Gallery Inspiration
projects with you today!
The new January Kit and Extras release is SO good you'll be wanting,
 No needing, it all!
Here's a peak for you.....

January Kit






Get yours HERE in the Elle's Studio online store. 

This release is just PERFECT for all your loved up Valentine's Day creating! The papers,  die cuts, stamps and even the acrylic shapes are all crafted with our loved up holiday in mind.
That said, I just love how versatile this Kit is!
For today's inspiration I have purposely avoided creating Valentine's Day projects so you can see exactly what I am meaning.

My first project that I have created with this release is a 12 x 12 layout,

"Kind Heart"



Isn't this the sweetest! 
Love these two! (& they just dote on each other too!)
It's loved up, but not in the romantic sense at all! 
 I really wanted to highlight the January Kit, as well as the  XOXO 6x6 Paper Stack, and that fabulous XOXO Stamp. 
I have mounted my cardstock on a pattern paper from the 12 x 12  Family Fun collection.  
I created that fabulous bunting / banner with the ombre pink paper in the XOXO 6x6 Paper Stack and a circle punch. I cut the circles all in half and mount them on foam tape for extra dimension. 


Centering the bunting and bringing it all together is a collection of tags from the January Kit.
The bunting is embellished with Enamel Dots, a fussy cut heart from Kit, as well as paper strips cut from the typewriter font pattern paper in the XOXO stack. 


You'll spy a soft & pretty mixed media background created with Shimmerz Paints, and that fabulous XOXO Stamp. 
Here's another view for you.....


It really is a bright and fun page! 
You'll also spy our awesome January Labels on this layout too! 


Those stamps are the BEST!!! 
Love this! 
Hope you feel inspired by this sweet & happy page!

My second layout today is an 8.5" x 11" design documenting my darling daughter....

"You Are Loved"


Just Beautiful!
Like my previous page, I have layered my cardstock onto pattern paper from the 12 x 12 Family FUN collection.  Apart from this, everything on this layout is from our new January Kit & Extras! 

The You Are Loved Wood Veneer is just too spectacular!
It really makes for a stand out title and in my case, brings a touch of natural and warmth to my crisp and clean design. Here's a better look at it....


Stunning! 
I am also loving those luscious layers beneath my sweet photo. They're mostly created from the 3x4 journal cards in the Kit. The 'paper' clip heart holding it all together is from the January Digital Cut Files, and adds a subtle but sweet touch!
I've mounted it all onto the Love You typewriter font 6x6 Paper and used Enamel Dots and the 
Hugs and Kisses Puffy Stickers for finishing touches.


The overall design is anchored with the January Labels subtitle, PS You're the Best and that awesome Hand Drawn Acrylic Heart. SO good!
And there you have it! 
My first two creations with our January Kit and Extras!
I hope you feel inspired by my layouts!

-------------> Shop Elle's Studio HERE <----------------
Looking for more Gallery Inspiration?
See what the rest of our amazing team have created on the 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment