Elle's Studio: January Product Spotlight




Hi Friends!

Have you seen all the fabulous New Releases over at Elle's Studio?!!
There's so many yummy products!

From the January Kit....



to the awesome New Release Extras!
Stunning!!!
Today I am shining the spotlight on the Wood Veneer Love Tags. 
My brief for this product spotlight was to create just one card that really highlights those awesome tags. 
The January Kit lends itself beautifully to Valentine's creating, 
so here's the card my Valentine will be receiving - I hope he likes it ;) 



Oh, isn't this sweet?! 
I just love the natural look of wood veneer, and the warmth it adds to any project.  
My card is a simple 4" x 8" design, and features pattern paper from the XOXO 6 x 6 Paper Stack, Love You Die Cuts, Enamel Dots, & Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts. 
But it's those wooden tags that really impress!



I've arranged the tags in a grid layout, and embellished them with those sweet tiny bows. 
Apart from adding dimension & interest, the bows also 'cover up' the tops of the wood tags. This means you can mix & match the shapes (& sentiments) and still have a 'clean look'. 
The bows are made from my leftover scrap pieces in the XOXO 6 x 6 Paper Stack.



The pretty heart paper beneath the tags is stitched into place, and so is the xoxoxoxo sentiment. 



The Love You Die Cut hearts, and acrylic heart anchor the overall design. 
Enamel Dots add the finishing touch! 

Voila! 
Valentine's Card with Wood Veneer Love Tags.
I hope I have inspired you to create with these fabulous veneers!
Visit the Elle's Studio Store HERE for all your supplies!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment