Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Bohemian Dream HAPPY!





Hi Paper Loving Friends!
Happy New Year! I hope that 2018 brings you and your loved ones much happiness and joy!
And speaking of happy, have I got something delightful on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog to share with you today....

"Happy"


Oh isn't this super pretty!!!
Bohemian Dream is just SO dreamy and divine, that I  just can't get enough of it!
Today I have teamed this gorgeous collection up with the fabulous Colour Me Happy: Geo Heart Cut File. They partner beautifully & I absolutely adore how bright and fun this page is!



I have mounted my 11" x 11" white cardstock onto that colourful, patchwork style patterned paper, CV-BD004 BEAUTIFUL MESS and machine stitched it into position. It's really playful and lends itself to the 'happy' vibe of the layout.  That awesome Geo Heart has been backed with the CV-BD005 DREAMER pattern paper from the6 x 6 PAPER PAD, and then embellished with DIE CUT EPHEMERA blooms.
I have snipped one of the cute DIE CUT EPHEMERA frames into half, and layered it beneath my darling photograph. I attach them both to the Geo Heart and continue to embellish the photo cluster and cut file.  You'll spy ACCESSORY STICKERS, DIE CUT EPHEMERA and FLAIR with my photo, as well CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKERS on both of them.
I complete my layout with more ephemera pieces and that stunning butterfly chippie! Final finishing touches are the sequins and my hand coloured twine. Perfection!

Let's take a better look.....



How stunning is the ombre CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER title, 'HAPPY'?! It reminds me of a beautiful sunset and the yellow contrasts beautifully with the purple tones of the DREAMER paper. Here's another view of it...



It's really pretty!!! As are the surrounding blooms and butterflies!
To create gentle dimension on this 'clean' look, I use mounted tape on one of the blooms, fold and elevate the wings of the die cut ephemera, and use a CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER butterfly for interest. I also add my own hand coloured twine creating flow and texture too!



 I am just LOVING those CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKERS - those blooms are just the prettiest!



How divine!!! The sentiment (& ombre font) of the FLAIR BUTTON is the perfect adornment to my beautiful photograph! LOVE it!



A really simple design and yet oh so pretty!
Those ACCESSORY STICKERS are such a fabulous touch too!



Just beautiful!
I think you can see why I am still totally swooning over Bohemian Dream!
& I hope I have  inspired you to continue creating with it too!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment