PInkfresh Studio Playing Favourites Blog Hop






Hi Pinkfresh Studio Friends & Fans!

Welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio: Playing Favourites Blog Hop!

For this fun 'n' fantastic hop the Scrapbook DT are creating one project from their favourite Pinkfresh Studio collection from 2017.
 We have such a wonderful array of collections & projects to share with you!
And of course, an even more fabulous prize (or 4!!!) up for grabs.....



Such a terrific prize! Good luck!

If you've just arrived from the super talented Anna's blog then you're in the right place!
If not, here's the full blog hop list so you can visit them all!

*Remember: To be eligible for the prize, you MUST leave a comment on every blog listed below*

Playing Favourites Blog Hop Order:

1. Pinkfresh Studio
2. Veera Saarivuo
3. Kathleen Graumuller
4. Flora Monika Farkas
5. Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf
6. Elsie Robinson
7. Beata Valint
8. Ashley Horton
9. Anna Kossakovskaya
10. Amanda-Jayne Baldwin <-------You are HERE
11. Adrienne Alvis


I found it really hard to choose a favourite collection from 2017!
 I am truly such a die hard fan of all Pinkfresh Studio's modern and contemporary collections!
In the end, I chose the December Days line because it would have to be my favourite Christmas collection from all the scrapbook manufacturers. Yep, I LOVE it that much!
So without further ado, here's my December Days layout.....

"Merry Everything"


Oh how awesome is this?!!
I was totally inspired by all the beautiful gift wrapping that Rebecca Luminarias shares with us in the Pinkfresh Studio: Wrapped With Love class kit! 
Just stunning!
I have used patterned paper CANDY CANES as my base, and then a wonderful array of embellishments, frames, and journal cards, all lovingly layered together. 
Let's take a closer look.....


Oh those luscious layers!!! 
I start with the gift ribbon and a doily from my stash, & then commence to 'build up' that photo cluster with GOLD FOILED CHIPBOARD FRAMES, and DIE CUT tags. I then embellish my photograph with PUFFY STICKERS, GOLD FOIL WOOD VENEERS, and that Share The Merry ephemera - which has been fussy cut from the 3 x 4 JOURNAL CARDS.To make the ephemera appear more like a gift tag, I add a lil red handmade tassel beneath it. Super cute!

Here's a better look at it.....


 Love it!
And speaking of love, how good is that sub-title PUFFY STICKER, Merry Everything?!!


For finishing touches, I add that sweet ornament DIE CUT to top of my 'gift', and embellish around the photo cluster with red PUFFY STICKER stars, gold sequins and CHIPBOARD ALPHA STICKERS. I use the letter "O" tucked under my photo layers - such a fun idea!



And there you have it!
My favourite December Days layout!
I hope it has inspired you to scrap some of those wonderful Christmas Day photographs!

Before I send you on your way, 
please be sure to leave a comment below to ensure that you're eligible for the prize!

Thanks so much for visiting!
Time to hop on over to the amazing Adrienne Alvis' blog HERE - she has a fantastic project to share with you!
Happy Hopping & Good Luck with the prize draw!

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Yay! Giveaways are definitely one of MY favorite things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is like a big surprise box filled with love 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page layout.. I love the dimension the chip board adds.. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. December Days is my favorite also! Love all the fun details on your pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold foil wood veneers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, looks just like a present! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a festive and colorful layout. It's perfect for theme design theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all those layers and you you made it look like a package!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design with sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charming layout!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like a bow that ties it all together....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovr the tassle and all the red

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very merry--I like all the layers and the tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Layers & puffy sticker! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bright and cheerful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your work! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layout is simply lovely !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've added so many fab layers to this page. I love that you placed the photo right in the middle. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bold red ties so perfectly in with the picture!

    ReplyDelete