Paper Issues: November Working Title - Numeral Fun!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome to a new month of Paper Issues awesomeness!
Whoa! Can you believe it's November already?!! 
WOW!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun!
And speaking of fun, let's get started on this month's Working Title challenge!


For November, we're having numeral fun with our titles. 

Simply use a number or numerals in your title


Here's some title ideas to get you started:
1,2,3 Go!
Happy 5th Birthday
Ten Things About You
December 25
12 Days of Christmas
First Day of....
2 Cool 4 School
Friday 13th
Love You 2!

I'm sure you get the idea! 
Whether it be the written word or the actual numeral, simply feature it in your title somewhere!
Here's my sample layout for you....

"1. Open Your Heart"


Oh isn't this the sweetest?!
I have used numbers not only in my title, but also to step you through my journaling - 
1. Open Your Heart to New Beginnings, 
2. Believe in You 
& 3. Follow Your Dreams
Such a beautiful message for my daughter! 
Let's take a closer look..... 

To add emphasis to my numerals, 
I have doubled them up with the Shimelle Glitter Girl Marquee Thickers


There's a few pretty papers here too!
 I especially love those fussy cut quotes from pattern paper, Paper 21. 

So many gorgeous embellishments in this collection! 
But enough chatter from me, 
Time for you to get creating now!

 Be sure to add your numeral creations in the 
to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues gift card. 
Upload as many NEW entries as you like by December 3rd, 
to increase your chances of winning! 
Winners will be announced December 4th.
Goodluck!

Need scrapbook supplies? 
Use code AMANDA in the Paper Issues store here
& save 20% off your total - every single time you order! Yay!


Thanks so much for visiting,
I can't wait to see all your wonderful numeral creations!

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 











Leave a Comment

Post a Comment