Paper Issues: November Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Creatives!

It's time for another super fun Paper Issues challenge - 


Yay!!! So.much.fun!

For my 5, I have used 
red, die cut, patterned paper, cardstock & title. 
See if you can find my items on my page..... 

Here's my layout, 

"You Are Magical"


Preeeeeettty!!!
I love this photograph of my daughter, I'm so glad I captured it!
She's growing up so fast - I just want time to slow down!
And yes, she truly is Magical to us!

I have used the beautiful American Crafts, Dear Lizzy: Stargazer collection, and really drawn on those sweet floral papers!
I have used pattern paper Pretty Petals, and the B sides of Make A Wish, & Falling Stars.  They coordinate beautifully together! 
You'll also spy some gorgeous embellishments......


The 6 x 12 Cardstock stickers are really fun, 
but it's the Magical Phrase Thickers that I am totally in LOVE with! 
Just look at that title!!!


Hey girl! YOU are Magical!
 Love it!

Hope you feel inspired by my layout today!

& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total! Yessss!


Looking for more Take 5 inspiration?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment