Paper Issues: November Sketchy Saturday!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for the November edition of 


I love playing along with this challenge, and today's sketch is a super fun grid!
Check it out....


Awesome, huh?!

Here's what I've created for it, 

"Stay Awesome"


SO cool!!!
I have used the stunning Pinkfresh Studio: Escape The Ordinary collection for my fun take!
So many fabulous patterns and colours in this line!
And it's not just their papers I'm in love with - 
Pinkfresh Studio have a way with words!
 The sentiment phrases and journal cards always resonate with my life stories perfectly.
Love it!

Here's a closer look for you....


LOVE this paper!!! 
It's called Chase and I have turned it 90 degrees,
 so I could feature those arrows at the top of my page. 
& how perfect are those coordinating arrow chipboard stickers?!!
So good!


"I am such a fan of you"
See what I mean about the sentiments? Perfect for my boy!

Lots of cool layers in each square in the grid design. 
You'll note that I still featured the tag on the first square of this sketch, 
but I also added my photo too!
The tag is from the Layered Tag set, there are so many fun tags in the pkt!

Here's a quick look at my large title....


Those alphas are the BEST!!!

Hope you liked my fun take on this sketch - now it's your turn to play along!

Needing some Pinkfresh Studio before you get started?!
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Looking for a lil more Sketchy inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment