Paper Issues: October Take 5 Tuesday!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with the October edition of


Yay!!!
It's no secret that I LOVE this challenge, and how good is this month's list?!!
As usual, I've managed a few more items than 5, but that's just how easy it is to play along!
You'll spy blue, white, sticker, something gold, cardstock, chipboard, tag & the free choice (doily) on my scrapbook layout. 
But enough chatter, here it is.....

"Everyday Moments"  


Oh how pretty!!!
A beautiful page for my beautiful daughter!
I've used the gorgeous Turn the Page collection from Pink Paislee / Paige Taylor Evans, and I am LOVING it! So bright, and cheerful with a feminine feel to it! And OH those florals!!! 
Pretty, pretty, pretty!
Let's take a closer look......


How good are those foil accent Die Cuts?!! That butterfly is just stunning! 
And the Puffy Stickers in this line are just the cutest!


That sweet bird,  & my title are from the Die Cuts packet have been mounted on foam dots to make add dimension and interest. Gorgeous!
Everything in the Turn The Page line is SO bright, fun and Preeeeeetty! Love it all!

Hope you've been inspired by my Take 5 Tuesday layout!

Need that Pink Paislee collection and more?? 
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend! YAY!!!


Looking for more Take 5 inspiration?
See what our incredible team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment