It's All About COLOR Exciting News!!!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

I am SO super dee duper excited to share this incredible news!!!



I am joining the Shimmerz Paints Team!
Yipppeee!!!
I am so lucky and honoured to be forming part of the NEW Social Media Team with these awesome creatives!
Aren't we super lucky?!!
To say I am over the moon wouldn't even begin to describe my joy!
And to pass on this happiness......

Use my name AMANDA in the notes section of your Shimmerz Paints order
 & you'll receive a FREE gift every time you purchase from their website here.
(And yes, they ship international ;) )
Woo hoo!
Happy Dancing!!!

You'll still find our Education & Design Teams on the Shimmerz blog, we're just growing and sharing our love of Shimmerz Paints! YAY!

Thanks so much for all your wonderful support and encouragement!
I can't wait to share my mixed media creations with Shimmerz Paints soon!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment