Paper Issues: April Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creative Friends!

April already?! Wow! Time sure does fly when your having fun!
Speaking of fun, a new month means lots of fun new challenges over at Paper Issues! 
The first challenge this month is 


How fantastic is this sketch?! So much fun!!!
I couldn't wait to play along! 

Here's my take on it.....

"Hey, Hey, Hey"


Love how this turned out!
I went for two photos instead of three, but other than that, I pretty much followed the sketch. 
I have used the super bright & happy Dear Lizzy: Lovely Day line - perfect for my sweet children!
The title Hey, Hey,Hey is from the 6 x 12 sticker sheet  - here's a closer look at it.....


Gorgeous stickers, huh?! The quality is excellent!
As are the chipboard stickers too....


A fine little day, indeed! Just the happiest embellishments for a fun and cheerful layout!

Hope my layout has inspired you!
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off! YAY!!!


Need more inspirational ideas? See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

  1. What a gorgeous page Amanda and I just love your photos!

    ReplyDelete