Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart




Hi lovelies!

Welcome back for another fabulous Product Spotlight with Paper Issues!
Today we shine the light on the extremely gorgeous
(& one of my absolute favourites)
Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart line


So much pretty going on in this collection! 
From soft pastels to bold florals, Wild At Heart is truly the prettiest collection around!
I have created so many wonderful projects from this line already- but I couldn't resist the opportunity to create another! 
Here's what I created for today's spotlight....

"Memories Are Made Of This"


Isn't this so soft and delicate?! 
I am LOVING those chipboard frames! SO awesome! 
Those watercolor wash patterns are divine too! 
And those butterflies!!!
Let's take a closer look.....


You'll spy quite a few of the Accessory Stickers on my layout too! I am an enormous fan of the typewriter font word stickers especially!
And how about the fabulous flair?!!


Stay Wild, indeed! 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio flair is always so perfectly coordinated to the papers and other embellishments!


And how cool is that Chipboard Sticker sentiment?!! You make my heart sing - yes! Yes you both do!
Here's another view of those fabulous frames....


Perfect!
I LOVE Cocoa Vanilla Studio & this collection is an absolute MUST have!
Hope I've inspired you to get creating with it!
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off too! 


Looking for more inspiration? 
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment